Vegan pancake with cinnamon and orange
Per 6-8 pancakes
- 120gr whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw cane sugar
- 100ml of vegetal drink (up to one’s preferences: soybean, rice, almond, oat or hazelnut milk)
- 80ml of orange juice
- one tablespoon of vegetal oil
- one tablespoon of bitter cocoa powder
- one teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- natural orange peel
- one tablespoon of baking powder
- one teaspoon of Chocobella spread
- for decoration: almond flakes and slices of orange
In a bowl put together: sieved flour and cocoa powder, raw cane sugar, baking powder, cinnamon powder.
Drizzle in the vegetal drink mixed with orange juice, oil and orange peel and stir with a whisk until it becomes creamy and firm.
Warm the pancake pan. Pour a scoop of pancake batter and spread it carefully in a round form using the scoop or a spoon. Keep cooking over a low flame for 4-5 minutes until you’ll see on the top of the pancake some small bubbles. Then, turn the pancake with a spatula and cook it on the other side, too.
Put the pancakes one on the other and serve it when it’s still warm. Decorate the pancakes with some Chocobella spread, almond flakes and fresh orange slices.