Skyr with crunchy granola, red berries and Chocobella
- 150 g of Skyr (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 tbsps. of oat flakes granola
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate drops (optional)
- 2 tbsps. of Chocobella (classic or noir)
- 1 tbsp of dried red berries
Soak the red berries in some warm water.
Mix the granola with dark chocolate drops.
Put in each of two glasses one tablespoon of granola.
Mix the skyr and share in two and add it in each glass. It’s possible to replace the skyr with Greek yogurt but be aware that you may need to sweet it a bit. If you’re going to use yogurt, you can add one tablespoon of organic maple syrup.
Decorate each glass with some Chocobella and the remaining granola end some drained red berries. Serve it once ready or keep it covered in the fridge for max. 2-3 hours, otherwise the granola won’t be crunchy anymore.