Peanut and apple pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 150 g whole wheat flour
- 100 g di oat flour
- 250 ml of milk (or other plant-based drink)
- 3 tablespoons of plant oil (for ex. sunflower)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Nutmeg powder
- 1 sweet apple
- Juice of half lemon
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of organic roasted peanut paste
Sieve the flours with the baking powder into a bowl. Add slowly the milk, mix with a whisk, add the eggs one by one, oil, one spoon of agave syrup, a pinch of salt and of nutmeg powder and kneed all until it becomes smooth and soft.
Warm a non-stick pan and pour a ladleful of the dough per time. Cook on a low flame until you’ll note small bubbles on the top, then turn the side and cook for one more minute.
Peel, clean and cut into slices an apple. Pour some lemon juice, so it won’t become dark.
Warm the olive oil in a pan and add the apple slices. Cook them on the low flame for few minutes.
In the meanwhile, sweet the peanut paste with an agave syrup spoon and mix it.
Put the pancakes one on the other, spread some peanut butter and apple and serve hot.