Gluten free dorayaki
- 100 g rice flour, (whole rice flour is fine too)
- two eggs
- one table spoon of organic maple syrup
- two table spoons of coconut flour (or grated coconut)
- one teaspoon of rise for sweets
- Chocobella classic or noir
Beat the eggs with maple syrup.
Sieve the rice flour and add it to the dough, then add the coconut flour and mix until it becomes smooth and creamy. In this way, the shape will be perfect during baking.
At the end, add the rise for sweets mix well and cover. Let it rise for 30 minutes.
Warm the pan, like the one for crepes. You can put a drop of seed oil.
Put a spoon of dough per time, keep the distance between it on the pan. Keep cooking over a low flame for 4-5 minutes until you’ll see on the top of it some small bubbles.
Then, turn it with a spatula and cook it on the other side, too.
Create a sandwich with each two pancakes, spread some Chocobella or Chocobella noir and serve it when warm or cold.